“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”.
By: Mahatma Gandhi
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! I hope you all are well. And for those that celebrates Memorial Day, Happy Memorial Day to you! A special one of thanks and gratitude to the military family and friends I know. Thank you for your service.
Today’s post is about transformation from an article I read and since it hit close to what I was planning on blogging about, I decided to share it.
What does transformation means to you, and have you ever went through one? How have it affected you?
Transformation is so important in our lives, for our well-being, and most of all for us spiritually. When there is an area or two (or more) in our life that we need to work on, we don’t sit back and hope it will one day work out on its own. No, we work on those area(s) ourselves so we can heal and grow spiritually. And in most cases, mentally, emotionally, sexually, etc.
This article hadn’t touched all the bases I want to talk about; however, I will one day come back to elaborate more. Though, below are the five things we must realize if we want to transform into a better us I had added to give you some insight on what the article entailed. And what I took from each one. You can read the entire article by clicking the link below. I do hope it helps someone.
Take care of yourself from the inside out.
“Change is inevitable, but transformation is by conscious choice.” — Heather Ash Amara
When you hear people talking about becoming better versions of themselves you probably imagine a Disney transformation. In real life transformation happens differently. If you want to know how differently ask the butterfly that transforms from a caterpillar. The truth is, transformation is not a smooth path. It means facing everything within you that you run away from, staying within that inner goo until you are done.
And by done, I mean until you are ready to break out of your cocoon and face the real world.
Here are the five things you must realize if you want to transform into better and truer version of yourself:
1. You must let go of the pain from your past. (Before you can transform into a better version, you must let go of this pain because it will keep holding you down, even in the most perfect reality you can imagine.)
2. There is no alternative. (We want to change but we don’t want to leave our comfort zone. Well sorry, it can’t be done like that. The sooner you embrace this fact and take action, the better.)
3. Stop trying to be yourself. (Stop trying, and BE!)
4. Transformation is now. (Real freedom is now, it’s in your choices this moment. Knowing what to do will not serve you anything if you don’t do something right now. If you want to change your life, you don’t plan, you do it in this right exact moment. You stop reading and you call the person you want to call to tell them what you wanted.)
5. Learn to surf. (The most powerful way is to learn how to use the force of the stream in your favor, not as something you fight. This means you go with the current but you surf it to your favor.)
There’s a huge difference between someone giving you constructive criticism versus being straight up mean and negatively criticizing you of everything you do and say.
Still, don’t let them faze you, let alone distract you while making progress on your energy. (Majority of them are all bark and no bite anyway.)
You are the co-creator of your own life. Don’t give NO one power over you. You got this! Now keep going and be the best of you. ❤
No matter where you are in the world, I pray that you all have peace and love and blessings into your life.
From my previous post, today is the International Day Of Words which was founded by César E Serrano Foundation and the Museum of Words.
With all that is going on in the world, don’t let the ways of the world get you down, and having you turn cold and hard living in that dark place that you must come out of.
May you be loved and loving, in light and in peace. May you reach for the stars, and keep striving for excellence.
I pray that you are happy, and do things that cause you to be.
With all that being said, may we all use the power of words in a positive way as we would with our actions.
Love and light,
Photos credit: pixabay.com